Phase 1 – Application
1. Visit/Tour the school (New Families)Call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment. We’d love for you to stop by for a visit and let us share FAA and all it has to offer.
2. Submit Online ApplicationNonrefundable application fee of $50 on or before January 31st, $100 after January 31st.
3. Submit recommendations forms (New Students)Two confidential recommendation forms to be completed by principal, teachers, guidance counselor, pastor, elder, and/or Sabbath/Sunday school teacher.
4. Submit a signed Testing Consent Form (for all K-8th)Testing may be required for grade placement
5. Interview (New Families)A face-to-face meeting with the prospective student and a parent/guardian is required with the school principal before the application and acceptance process is complete. Please contact FAA to schedule at a time that is convenient for you. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
6. Official transcript (New Students)If the student has attended another school, an official copy of the transcript is requested.
Phase 2 – Registration
1. Complete online registrationComplete online registration
2. Register through FACTs to set up your payment planAll tuition and fees must be paid through FACTs:
3. Apply for tuition assistance (optional)Several types of financial aid are available to FAA students based on academic qualifications and financial need. Families applying for student aid are required to complete a FACTS Tuition Aid application at https://www.factstuitionaid.com/FACTS/gaapp
The following items must be on file before your registration is complete:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Field Trip Consent Form
- Consent to Treat Form
- Medical Examination Form
A current physical examination form completed by a physician and obtained no more than six months prior to the student’s first day of school. This requirement is for all new students and students entering Kindergarten, 4th & 7th grades.
- Complete immunization records
New Students and anytime it is updated
Additional Pre-K Forms:
- Health Inventory
- Lead Test
- Emergency Contact